Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

The BOC is now on Myspace!!!

3K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  whiteriverbigcats 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Bringing this back up. Definitely worth checking out and joining up!!! Also, If anybody needs help setting up an account let me know and I'll be glad to help out!!!:big_smile:

Thanks for the kind words Al!!! Much appreciated!

#14 ·
You all can add me to. If ya want too. John I got the same invite also. I was like WOW. but any who my page is www.myspace.com/arkgal31 I also have photos in my pics section of National Gathering 1 on there.
I'm already your friend. I also sent Newton one also!!! This is pretty cool!!!:cool2:

#16 ·
thats great, ill be sure to add as soon as i can

#19 ·
I guess I'll have to set myself up a Myspace account now. My wife has had one for awhile and has tried to get me to join. She keeps in touch with her out of town friends of whom she rarely gets to visit. I've been jokingly making fun of her about it. I tell her it should be called "Highschoolspace" cause she gets all the recent gossip from her friends on there! Just like the old high school days! LOL! I guess I'll eat crow for awhile now. If Myspace is good enough for the BOC, it's good enough for me!:big_smile:

#21 ·
Man, I feel old. I aint into all that stuff. I still like simple.:roll_eyes:
My Son's are into all of it. They check out this site and MySpace. I have a couple times but, this ( BOC ) is pretty much all I do on the net.
I just enjoy what I'm doing on this site.
I'll bump heads, make fun and fart now and then.
Glad its working out for what I like to do. You giuys, keep it going.
I just got me a star. Heck, I'm behind on that. LOL:tounge_out::big_smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.