The BOC is FISHING SPAIN -200 Pound Wels Catfish!

Discussion in 'Wels Catfishing' started by Catfish_Commando, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    As many know, we have a member from Spain who recently joined the brotherhood, and has a long family tradition of fishing for Wels Catfish.

Stephen, PROFILE has produced Trophy Wels Catfish repeatedly in a myriad of fishing situations.

I was invited to travel to Spain, to taste the thrill of hooking into one of these 200 pound behemoth Brutes and have accepted his hospitality and generosity.

Accompanying me will be long time BOC Staff member Eric Simcox, we will be recording and documenting our adventure for release to the membership. Our coverage will include the use of our high grade 3 CCD Digital Camcorder to create movies, crisp and clear 7 Mega-pixel photos, and detailed and entertaining articles.

Our target date to fly to Spain is the month of July, and we expect to spend roughly 3 days on the ground wearing our backs out.

We will ensure to capture all the details to share with our BOC Brothers and Sisters, and release the video exclusively for the community.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Paul that sounds awesome, i hope you hook into a monster and have the thrill of a lifetime

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Wow, that is just awesome!!! A big thanks to Stephen!:) Ya'll catch some big ones! Oh and try to catch one for me...lol:)

Zakk

4. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Eric said he speaks a little Spanish, we had no worries! "Pizza, Hamburger, Fast Food" etc etc. :craf-big:

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    No I didn't I told you I could speak Portuguese will that help any !! LMAO

I know one thing I will be talking to my fishing poles and reel a whole lot if I get one on like in the video. And you can ask big George I speak nice to them and my boat when its windy out on the water..lol

6. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Congrats guys, have a good trip, catch a biggun.

7. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    That sounds like a fishing adventure of a lifetime. I look forward to seeing pics and video.

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Go get em!
    How come I keep picturing Paul and DH both hanging on to the same rod?

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Can't wait to see the pics/vids! Catch a record breaker, even if both of you are hanging onto the same rod. Good luck! Awesome news.

10. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

I think ya'll ought to be sure an try some noodling while ya'll are there.Be sure and take some picks of that!:D :happy:
    Ernie

11. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I don't know about Spanish or Portugese, but he sure is a master of BSlish! Eric, you better take your cell phone. LOL And it better work!!

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This boy wont be doing any noodling at all, you wont catch me in there ! even dipping my toes..lol I can see it now, Paul Noodling !! Wells catfish with TNT

Bryan I will call you every day and give you a report on the cell phone buddy we can talk all day if you want too.. lol

13. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Paul will handle the language barrier no problem.
    Mule not happy. Mule need water.

14. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Good Luck guys. Wouldn't be something if the bosses caught a World Record Cat over there ! The BOC would grow by leaps and bounds then.
    Have fun and film alot for us.

15. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    you guys go over and catch a 300lber,man wouldnt that be nice,paul don't let eric get jerked out of the boat..lol,,.....

16. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

A Catfishing buddy of mine told me long ago that Wells Cats prefer "TWINKIES" !!!
    Hey Boss! No subsitutes aka "little debbies" Go with the Hostess with the mostest! LOL

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That would be a trip of a lifetime, I am happy for you!

18. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I spent 7 years there and didn't even know about those big cats! Hope you guys make up for what I missed.:crying:

19. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Twinkies HUH? I think we got a big Twinkie suit somewhere :)

This trip will be fun, but our main goal is to bring the experience to the BOC, and share what it is like to take the trip.

We hope we meet expectations, and will do our best to represent the community in a positive professional light.

Will be some great video when we get it wrapped up :)

20. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    Heck yea! sounds like yall are gonna have a great time and cant wait to see the turn out.make us proud fellas! ;) :)