the boc gathering at catfish katys!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by THE PAN MAN, Sep 20, 2009.

1. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    we had our small gathering at katys! i had a good time got to meet a few folks and sit around doin the bs thang. all in all good time!! we will have to do it again! got rained on sunday morn. ssminner had the big fish for the weekend! big ol 40 pound flat head!!! opps i meant 4# but still had the big fish! lol and larry again? good stories man. had me crackn up espically about that damn bird landn on the motor at night! had my kiddos also and they enjoyed i think more than me!!:big_smile:

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    sounds like ya'll had a good time

3. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    I always enjoy the gatherings, can't beat it when folks who have a passion for catfishing all get together... Good weather Saturday, terrible fishing and great folks, next time we'll have to see what we can do about the fishing. :wink::smile2:

4. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    fist gathering Ive gone to had a good time meeting all of you:smile2:. hope to go fishing with all of you in the futher and catch some big ones:big_smile: well maybe just some fish.as long as you have a rod in the water you got a chance:wink::big_smile:. thank you jeff for putting it on:smile2:. ps NO BIRDS ALLOWED:crazy:.

5. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i told my dad ur story and u had him rollin also. :big_smile:

6. SS minner

SS minner New Member

State:
    California, Missouri
    Had a great time! It was nice to meet some of the locals. By the way, I found my flathead bait!:smile2: Picture 002.jpg

7. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    i had a helluva time fella's definately looking forward to meeting up with u guys in the future.

8. SmokinBarrel

SmokinBarrel New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    isaiah,

What was the story, about the bird landing on the motor?

9. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    I also had a great time. Would have been nice to catch some fish, but at least I wasn't the only one that got skunked. Thanks to those who shared their fishing secrets and also to Beshears wife who entertained us with her singing and guitar picking. Larryagain was full of stories (wish I could have been there to here the one about the bird) and kept us quite entertained Saturday evening. Maybe we can all get together again and catch a few more fish. Thanks to everyone who participated. I really enjoyed meeting everyone.

10. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    well ol larry and a buddy of his was out at night and was talkn about wierd things that happn at night. then they heard the flaps of a birds wings and a crane and wondered what it was. larry said he was in front and his bud in back by the motor. all of a suddn they here this loud caw caw. the crane was sittn on the motor his buddy took off runnin for the front of the boat and larry hit the deck. said his bud was runnin s fast he bout ran out the boat. and ran larry right over. said it was a hell of a mess. i think thats right isint it larry?

11. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    got bout half drunk a few nights but it would have been better to catch somethin unstead of bout catchn myself on fire and falln in the dam creek.:big_smile:

12. hillbillygurl

hillbillygurl New Member

State:
    Missouri
    had a great time! good to meet some of the people on here. larry you had me in tears i was laughing so hard at some of your stories. good times! :smile2: def. cant wait for the next one!

13. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Sounds like you all had a great time! :wink:
    There an't nothing better than meetn and greating other folks that love to fish!

14. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    thats about the way it was we figured the blue herin was about 2 foot from his head,now NO BIRDS ALLOWED:big_smile::big_smile:

15. jbeshears

jbeshears New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know I had a great time. Hope to do it again soon. Great to meet all of you guys that made it. I caught a bunch of small blues but nothing worth mentioning. Guess I should have stayed one more night to get to hear the crane story.