The BOC Family says I need to post......

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Oct 19, 2008.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    more often,so I pose this question? Do you all ever get real discouraged because you want and need to do certains things and cant because of health issues or financial issues? I'm sure the answer is yes,what do ya do to turn yourself around? I just have to keep saying there will be a better day. How bout ya all? Any comments?:roll_eyes:~~~~~~~~Sister Pat

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    i agree with the family. Good to cya and it seems if i got the time, i ain't got the money.

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My health won't let me do a lot, so I just do what I can do and thats it.

It's like in AA, acceptance is the key.

Like that serenity prayer.

God Grant me the Serenity

To accept the things I can not change

The courage to change the things I can

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to see you posting,Pat. I'm in that boat as well,I just accept that sometimes things ain't gonna be the way I'd like em to.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Priorities are the number 1 solution to such things.

Health problems there is little you can do BUT if you DO everything that you are supposed to do, then typically the experience will be better.

Financial problems are all about Priorities! Cut out what is unneeded and concentrate on what is important

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat you are needed. Your post encourge lots of members. also, We can do all things, throught Christ our Lord. Take everything one day at a time.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Pat, its really good to hear from you after so long:big_smile:! I put out an APB for you about a month ago. Whatever it is thats got you down, I pray that the Lord with rain some blessings on you and get you back up in spirit. Glad to hear from ya.

8. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    As long as you do everything you are capable of, you're doing good. Heck, there's a lot of folks who don't even do that!:confused2:

Glad you're back!

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Good to hear ya voice Sis. Dont be a stranger.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now sis I know what a lot of your problems are and all I can say is keep up your strong faith in the man upstairsand he'll see you through your troubled times.
    I know you'd like to go fishing and don't think you can because your knees won't let you climb the good ole banks like before.Surely just surely there is someplace in your area where you can wet a line with out having to climb.May not be your favorite places to go but hey least your out and about doing some fishing.
    All I can say is get on here more often and commucate with us more! What I'm trying to say is QUIT BEING A STRANGER!!
    WE ALL MESSED YOUR SMILING FACE

11. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Excellent advice Shane.
    The time to set priorities should be done early in life but it's never too late.

I've been blessed with good health. But even with health a person needs to do their part, starting with sensible eating/drinking and plenty exercise.

Pat, good to see you posting. I wish you and family the very best.

12. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Pat,

Good to see your post. U know we all have some kind of problem but God will not put anymore on u then u can handle. Just take one day at a time and pray and ask Him to guide you through these trying times your having. My prayers go out to you and may God bless you and may you can see the lite and it all comes together for u

Good luck and may God bless you

13. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    nice to see ya sweetie. just gotta keep plugging away darlin'. where there is a will there's a way.