The BOC-As Big As All Outdoors

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Itch2Scratch, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I am sure when Paul(our founder) created this forum it was with his passion of catfishing in mind. But he has also responded to the members in a way of no other site I have seen. Catfishermen and women by nature usually have a love of the great outdoors as well as other enterest. Paul has listened to his membership and allowed the forum to grow to what you see today. Just look around you, do you see just catfishing discussed these days?

If your on the outside looking in, what is the reason? Paul has kept this forum free for all and it costs you nothing to sign up. This site is run with money from Paul's own pocket and donations of members who are willing and able to do so. Hopefully, this year we can take the load off Paul and give him the resources to continue to expand even farther.

There are areas inside you can access only as a member so come on in, its free, its informative and its fun. Be a member today and stick your pin in the member map showing where we all are, be a part of the gatherings and meet new people, people of the same enterests as you.

2. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am definately glad I found the site. This is by far the best site I have seen in regards to fishing!:cool:

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    On my previous post on this thread I failed to mention BOC's wonderful sponsors and their support. Some of which give discounts to us even though it was free to join. So thank them by supporting those who support us.;)

Thank You Sponsors:)

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I would like to add to what my B.O.C. brother Ken posted in the previous post/thread. I am able to call Ken a brother because that is what the B.O.C. is about. We are the BROTHERHOOD of Cat fishermen, I have been a member for several years now and have enjoyed every minute of this fine club. I have made some very good friends from this site. Some I have met an many more I have not, but all are my brother/sister. JOIN this fine club, Cost is free, nothing, zero. The club survives on donations from our members and our FINE sponsors. If you should join, for free, you will be entitled to attend all gatherings, enter giveaways, we have a few going on right now[ crossbow giveaway, Wels cat pendant giveaway, Abu reel giveaway ] There is a National Gathering planned for September of this year. As a member you will qualify for all of these benefits. Chat room, as a member you can enter real time chat [ no ugly words allowed]!! This is heavily watched and strictly enforced. As you see we have alot of benefits here.:) :)

5. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    This is a great board i used to post on another board and never thought i'd leave it but i have;) I check in there now and then but this is my home now.

I really like having extra things to talk about and open forums where you can get help with anything or discuss any topic, makes it more personal.

My thanks to Paul

6. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    I agree with you Vinni, BOC is not like other one dimensional forums.;)