The Birthday Party

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by topjimmy, May 28, 2006.

1. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Children are wonderful things.

I love to have children around, they revitalize my spirit and renew my passion for life. Children remind you that life is supposed to be fun.

Unfortunately, children can be ruined by mistreatment, abuse, neglect, or poor example.

The best thing about children, is that they are little balls of clay. You can mold them into whatever you wish.

The worst thing about children, is that they are little balls of clay. You can really make a mess out of them.

A properly raised child is a joy. A poorly raised child is a nightmare.

Any person who would ruin a child, should not be allowed near a child. Regrettably, children are expendable to many.

We require a license to drive a motor vehicle, to operate a boat, to fly an aircraft, to marry, to operate a business, to sell liquor, to practice medicine, to practice law, to build homes, to hunt and fish, to install software… but there is no license to become a parent. Volumes are spoken about people and societies by where their priorities lie. What does this say about us?

Every person with a child has a responsibility. The greatest responsibility there is… care for the future.

Children are wonderful.

Make an effort, and try not to mess them up.

-----
    I posted this elsewhere, but thought y'all would appreciate the sentiment.

:)

edited for content, jholl949

2. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    Amen brother amen

3. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    James ,that is an awesome post and very true.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Well Said James"!

As long as I'm on this earth, that little one that you see with me in my avatar photo, will come up in this world the right way, or someone will pay!:boss:

You Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

5. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good post man that's true.

6. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
  7. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Being a parent was one of the best gift's God ever gave me.Something I can finally do in this world thats worth a hoot.