The Best Wife Ever

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Oct 12, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    me and heather stop by bluff city bait shop in alton on way home friday iv ben wanting a okuma epixor ef80 reel to go on the rod im building this winter so i wanted to price theam and drool over one a little well i loved it thay had got 300 of theam sins he got so many he got a good deal and was passing it on to the custermers he is selling theam for $59.00 well he just had 3 left friday and toled me after thay was gone thay would be $79.00 well i still dident want to spend that much on myself right now so i come home and sat moorning me and heather and tina was eating breckfast and heather brawt up us going by the bait shop well tina ask if i found anything i liked and i replide a few things that it was a nice store well heather toled on me for drooling over the reel tina ask how much it was and i toled her and toled her thay had 3 left and thay probly wouldent sell verry quick mabe id get one later on well she said thats a $20.00 saving y dont you just go get it i toled her i hated to spend that on myself so she lit in on me and we whent and got it how lucky am i to have a wife that would push me to spend that mony on myself like that i will post a pic of it its a awsomely nice real i think i have a pen reel and i think its right up thear with pen as far as qwalaty cant wait now to build the rod lol i will have a new rig for spring look out kittys lol:cool2:

2. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    Dallas, that is one special woman you have there. Enjoy the reel and do something nice for her now. Ronnie

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dad is bad that right uh-huh!(LOL)

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :worship:If she let him buy that reel he is diong something right....Dallis you might have to enlighten us on angles and techniques there is a few of us wanting new reels (LOL) Fer real buddy (LOL)Hey Dallis... dont be aww shoot I aint dion nuttin in yer best redneck either this is serious stuff(LOL) inquiren minds want to know and jelliousey is motivatin (LOL) I want a new one too(LOL):wink::worship:

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well Dallas,

It's ashame we are on the PC so you realy cann't tell us what the serect is LOL Most of us on here is married and we know what they say when we want new fishing gear. Any way that is a special lady to make you go and buy a reel. You need to take care of her.

God bless you and yous

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dallas,I have to say you are a truly blessed man. I am as well. my wife will do the same thing ,just not often:wink:.

Any ways congrats on the new reel,I hope ya get alot of use from it.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas congrats on the reel. The wife is a keeper. Now take her out to dinner and some flowers.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    & fishin to Mickey:roll_eyes:

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    pics of my new toy:cool2:

Attached Files:

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    one more

Attached Files:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Dallas, those are some sweet reels. I have some with rear drag i bass fish with. Never had the slightest problem with any of them. Don't know what your doing buddie, but don't change it.:wink:

12. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    she is the best i dont spend much on myself and i thout it was very nice of her to push me to get it i deff gota do something nice for her:cool2:

13. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    I suggest a house... maybe a summer house for her?:wink: keep that woman happy!:smile2:

Sorry. I had too... You left the statement too open, so I jumped on it... LOL

14. Ghosth

Ghosth New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    You got yourself a keeper there Dallas!

15. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congratulations on the new reel and for having a great wife.

16. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol well you hit that nail on the head as matter fact we are house hunting lol:cool2:

17. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Your gonna love that reel brother, great for cat, carp and other HMMMM, scaled critters. LOL

18. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    So happy for you Dallas that you have a wonderful wife and you are so happy together. Some people would KILL for that, much less a nice reel like that :)