The best "Problem" to have

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by unclebear174, Sep 3, 2006.

1. unclebear174

unclebear174 New Member

State:
    ky
    Let's say your wife is going out of town for the next two weekends. Also you have a couple of vacation days to use. Where would you go for a two day and a four day catfishing trip?

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Santee, Badin, High Rock are Lake Fork

3. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Mike, where in KY do you live. Just for financial purposes I would fish the "best" closest water near me. I live on the Ohio River, so anywhere on the Ohio would suit me for cattin'. Also if I was close to the KY and Barkley lake area I would fish there. There is so much water in either place that you are always likely to find big fish. vern

4. unclebear174

unclebear174 New Member

State:
    ky
    I live in Bowling Geen. I am about 2 hours from KY and Barkley dam, 1 hour from the Ohio in Owensboro / Henbderson and an hour from the Cumberland in KY and TN

5. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    I wish Ky and Barkley were that easy to fish, big fish everywhere, but when you start really fishing it you will learn its not that easy to fish. Sure there are big fish in there but good luck finding and catching them. More water to fish and cover for the fish. The rivers are much easier plus they provide current , most of the time, for anchoring.