"The Best of the Best III" (fantasy Football)

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by shania, Jun 10, 2009.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Here we go again Gang - "R U Ready For Some Football?"
    :confused2:

I'm putting out a challenge to all Fantasy Football Players out there that had a team last year "ether here in the BOC", "on there job site", "in there school", "in a Privet leagues with your family & friends" or just any public league in 2008 & there team finish in "1st", "2nd" or "3rd place" in any of those leagues (or anyone that plays for that Matter), to join me in a league that I will put together for us called the:

"Best of The Best III"!!!!

If you are up to the Challenge, here's the username & password for the league:
    "The League ID# is: 89305"
    & "The Password is: BOC Football"
    held in "Yahoo Sports"
    Unlike last year when you had to PM your e-mail address to me to seen you out an invitation, but if you do have any trouble getting in, PM me your E-Mail address, and I will get you in.

I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on how things are going.

"OK Guys - Lets test those skills"!!!!

"So How About It People" / "What Do You Think About That" / "Are You Up To The Challenge"?

There are some good - "No" - "There are some "D@M Good Players here in the BOC"

So it shouldn't be a problem - "Right"? :confused2:

So lets do this Fellows & when I get "The First 12 teams" I will try to put it all together for us.

This is how it will work:

The first 12 teams that I get are in - "Period"!
    &
    After that we will get together and have a Draft "after the pre season a the teams rosters are set".

Only 8 of the 12 teams will make the play-offs (so no first round playoff buyes).

"And like last season, for the winner of it all. I will give that owner a $50.00 shopping spree at Bass Pro Shops".

"Second Place will get a $25.00 shopping spree".
    &
    "Third Place will receive a $10.00 shopping spree".
    (All On Me!)

(But I Plan on winning it, so I already know my own address.) LoL:happy:
    :wink:

"So what do you guys think about that"?

"Lets Do It"
    &
    "See who's is The "Best of The Best" for 2009

Take it easy gang,
    Bert (Shania)

2. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks Bert, I'm in. It'll be draft time before you know it :big_smile:.

3. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I am in. Only thing left to decide now is who is playing for 2nd place :smile2::wink::tounge_out:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Bert! I'm in also. Good Luck Guys!!!:wink::cool2:

5. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Thanks Bert, I am in as well! Hoping that this year I will not lose my #1 and #5 pick in the very first game for the year! Had me playing fill in the BIG holes all year last year!

Guys don't mess around and miss out on these leagues here on the BOC, they are very well run competitive leagues with managers that play to win each and every week!

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Bill - I forgot all about that, the #1 & #5 pick going down in that first game of the season last year.
    :sad2:
    I hope it don't happen to you (or no one for that matter) this year.

:wink: