The best day

Discussion in 'IOWA RIVERS TALK' started by madcater, Aug 19, 2007.

1. madcater

madcater New Member

State:
    iowa
    what a day i just had we pulled in a 9lb 8lb 7lb 5lb 4lb and some 1lb up on the des moins river at the boat ramp just befor hartford so it was a good day if any one plans on going up that way be careful th river is real low buy the boat ramp like walk low just get to the other side and its not to bad well later :big_smile:

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Too bad every day can't be one of those days... Welcome to the BOC...

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on a good day and Welcome aboard!!! :big_smile:

4. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Sounds like a nice fishing trip, via the results but where's the 6lb'er that would of made it a flush and if they were all the same species a straight flush perhaps? lol Maybe things are going to pick up after this heat. Thanks for sharing - got pictures?

5. madcater

madcater New Member

State:
    iowa
    glad to be a meber of a club that feels the way i do about catin i do not know how to work the pic i am going to have my wife help me tho are there any one from iowa or around knoxville are it would be kool if we could all get to gether and do some fishin some time ill work on the pics :big_smile:

6. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    we live just south of knoxville and fish redrock and rathbun be great to get some people together! Let us know!! Congrats on fish it is also starting to pick up for us also!!

7. madcater

madcater New Member

State:
    iowa
    glad to hear its starting to pick up every where do u guys fish the river or just lakes i think me and my wife are going to go to the river this saterday not for sure they say the river is going to be on the rize so that would be great i better get more dip bait ya it would be nice to get to gether some time soon or some thing later and where do u guys have luck at the lake red rock i have never had any luck