The bears

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by zappaf19, Oct 2, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    The Bears DEEEEEEEE was on it sunday night! Still undeated!
    Bill

2. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i believe that the Bear are the best team in the NFL, They have a dominating defence and a offence who is being able to put up points and they are in a pretty weak division so i believe they will have home field advantage through the playoffs, and they will be unbeatable in Chicago in the winter,I know its eary but they destroyed the "BEST" team in the NFC lastnight

3. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Bears defense is one of the best, but their offense is still young and needs work, Seattle is not the best in the NFC anymore. THey have struggled this year.

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

Better find a consistant running game before the snow flys!!!!!

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    aint that the truth .before long the weather will slow grossman down and the run will have to take over.the bears defense is probaly the best in the league right now and you win championships with d.if rex dont screw it up they have a shot this year

6. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I saw something yesterday that made perfect sense in describing the Bears. It was from a reporter who cover's the NFL. He deemed the team "DeRex". The 4-0 start is a direct result in great play from Rex, and almost perfect play from the defense.

Ray

7. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    they are looking tough

8. osageCo_flathead

osageCo_flathead New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tommie Harris is a man child. When a team has a great defense you have to like their chances...especially if you can get home field advantage in Chicago. They need Benson to grow a pair and start living up to his draft status. It's early and a lot of things can happen. Offenses have off days but it seems the hallmark of an elite defense is they show up every Sunday and sometimes on Monday....this Bears defense is looking like the best in the NFL since Baltimore blasted offenses during their SB run....is this unit that dominant??? time will tell but this D is good enough to Carry the O on an off day IMO. It's hard to see a young team making a SB push but Seattle needs Alexander healthy before they renter the conversation that much is for sure.

9. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    I hate to say it considering I'm a diehard Vikings fan but the Bears look like the team to beat in the NFC

10. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    if rex keeps playing the way he is now they have a real good chance to go all the way

11. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    been a bears fan all my life, its good to see them back on top again

GO BEARS!!!

12. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    LET'S GO BEARS!! LET'S GO BEARS!! I have Desmond Clark, Bernard Berrian, and the all Mighty Bears defense on my Fantasy league. I need points from them! Light up the scoreboard Grossman!! I never thought I'd say that.lol Go Bears!!!! Edge will get grounded early and often! Edgerrin who? DA BEARS!!!!:choler:

13. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Cards put up a fight in this game. After watching the first half of the game I gave up on the Bears and started playing pool at the local bar. I didn't even watch the second half but then I looked up and saw that the Bears pulled it out! What happened to the Cards? They were up by 20 and then the Bears defense layed into them I guess. Grossman threw, what was it four interceptions and fumbled two or three times?:crazy: That Bears defense came through when they needed them to.

14. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I have been a Bears fan since I can remember but the one thing that makes me nervous about this years team is that the running game is not what it needs to be, it will get colder and windier in Chitown soon and then more dificult to pass the ball. They need to go back to Bears football.