The battle of Ohio

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by RiverKing, Sep 16, 2007.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    HOW BOUT THEM BROWNS!!! WHO LET THEM DAWGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I got 3 words for the Bengal fans.......IN YOUR FACE

3. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Guess the Bengal fans still havent came out of hiding yet.:big_smile:

4. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I dont know about in your face.Congrats on your win.Are defence sucks but the Browns still gave up 45 points also.The brownies still have to play us another game this year and I dont think the outcome will be the same.No sour grapes here but The bengals will still have more W's at the end of the season then the Brownies.I stand by my statement I made in another thread that the Bengals need coaching changes.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

..I just think it is funny how the defense all the sudden sucks...All i heard from my buddies who are Bengals fans last week is how GREAT the defense looked against the Ravens..I dont know if the Bengals will have a better record than cleveland, it is very possible that they will, but it is very possible that they wont.All the Bengals fans thought they looked great against Baltimore...I thought they looked pretty bad..But its only week 2..The Browns needed that win after the pitiful game against the steelers.And the Bengals play Seattle next week..They will be 1-2..Cleveland plays Oakland..The Browns will be 2-1...Cincy has a pretty tough schedule this year..And after all, they are the Bengals, they come up with ways to loose games...Yall have 1 good season, and all the sudden you think they are an NFL power house. They havent been any good since the Boomer and James Brooks days.

6. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    You know that Carson Palmer has to be saying WTF after a #1 NFL performance of over 400 yards passing and 6 TD's and scoring 45 points and still have the game end up in the loss column! Will probably end up being one of the most entertaining and most fun games to watch of the entire season!

7. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Well to hear Palmer tell it, he doesnt care about stats..The man he throws the ball to sure does though..Mr. Chad "too Loud" Johnson

8. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Agreed, but you have to admit he adds entertainment value as you wonder what he will come up with next in regards to his antics.

9. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    The Bengals might suck but we own Cleveland .Put 6 outta the last 7 in the W column.IF ITS BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thank you Cincy! :big_smile: The Steelers clinched the division today with the Browns loss! :cool2:

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    What in the heck happened with the Browns yesterday?:crazy: I mean come on now, Anderson looked like complete crap throwing four interceptions, and they just needed that one win to get into the playoffs? Now they have to depend on the Titans losing to the Colts, which probably won't happen because Dungy is going to rest all of the starters.:eek:oooh: Browns fans better jump on the Jim Sorgi bandwagon if you want a shot at the playoffs, because you will see a lot of him in the Sunday Night Game in Indy.:smile2: