The battle for the boat continues in North Carolina

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by RooT_Fantastic, May 30, 2006.

1. RooT_Fantastic

RooT_Fantastic New Member

State:
    NC
    i dont know how many of you know this, but i bought a 18 foot stratos bcak in april... immediately following the purchase of my boat i decided to start making it better... i am fabricating some running lights, and some other bells and whistles to make it more suited for cat fishing...
    but the boat is still at the shop getting some odds and ends worked on, like greasing the steering, and upgrading the helm, alittle carb work for extra speed... yada yada...
    long story shortened, the job was supposed to cost me $500 and i had the money... then the job decided to take 3 extra weeks, and now the money is gone... dont you hate that little money demon?

so... other than work my man parts off, (which i am doing) ... does anyone have any suggestions on how to earn 500 dollars in 3 days so i can get on the river by thursday??? i have already started to ebay some things, but that is just making up for lost money... now i need to get the 500 to get the boat out of the shop, before i start getting charged for storage...

any ideas would be great!

(anyone want to buy a 4 wheeler :look_down: )

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Wish I could help, but I am a little short.

3. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    what kinda fourwheeler and how much we talking here, just mite if the price is right. im in fayetteville, where ya at

4. RooT_Fantastic

State:
    NC
    i live in new bern... my brother lives out there in Fayett-nam

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    what's your ebay seller name and i'll look at what you got

6. Kittyhunter

Kittyhunter New Member

State:
    Princeton, NC
    Gator, being short doesn't make you a lesser person, keep those spirits up. LOL Just kidding, that was too easy.

7. RooT_Fantastic

State:
    NC
    well i sold a killer speaker system the other day on ebay, now im selling a couple paintball guns since im out of that... if i can, i might sell my bow up there too...

im using my mothers account to sell... Jaynev8