Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
"....Dooley slippin' up the holler Dooley tryin' to make a dollar
Dooley give me a swallow and I'll pay you back some day......"

also any episode that had Floyd "trying" to make a point...

My favorite is the one where Barney gets the surplus motorcycle with the sidecar and Aunt Bea suggests they string piano wire up to stop him.

This past weekend I was in NC., spending some time with my wife. We went to the state park at Pilot Mountain (Mount Pilot) and then went to Mount Airy, Andy Griffith's home town and the inspiration behind "Mayberry".

The only thing we saw that even remotely came close to Mayberryish, was a guy driving an old Ford Galaxy 500, black and white, with a single red gumball on the roof and a whip antenna.

Mike

My favorite show was the one where Opie kills the bird with his slingshot and has to raise the baby birds, then has to release them when they grow up.
They sure don`t make shows with morals anymore.

One of my favorites is when Goober and Barney get into it and Goober goes yelling "Citizens arrest, citizens arrest. When Andy gets trapped in the mine and Barney cooridinates a rescue. So many good shows, so many laughs. Always a good lifes lesson in each episode. The rubber faced man who have made so many generations laugh will be missed.:sad:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.