The 244th Army Liaison Team says THANKS! to Flathead Willie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Darrell, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Flathead Willie (Willie Sutton) sent a care box to my unit filled with foot powder, Gatoraid mix and an assortment of blue's CD's.

We want to say thanks to you and your family for your thoughtfull care box and words of encouragement.

You would not believe how much foot powder one uses over here. I know I have been through 3 bottles myself. Anyway the troops love it and each one of them says thank you.

We wish the best for your family and hope to see you soon!:0a31:

MAJ Duzan

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    If there is anything else you guys need I am pretty sure that we can round some things up for ya

Aaron

TA2D

3. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I was wondering if you got it yet Darrell. The next shipment will be sent out soon. Take care and God Bless you all. Maybe you could pump up some of those CD's at your next carp roast! LOL

4. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I will try to slip the "cow cow blues" in on them and see what happens. I am sure it will be funny no matter what. The Iraqi's really dont care much for western music. Who knows...the might just start loving the blues and start their own way of playing it. Thanks again!!

MAJ D

5. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Your a hell of a guy brother. Thank you flathead for the time you have gave and for the things you do for the ones who are serving. i really would like to see you noticed with a high respect of honor. your hearts worth more then gold ever will be and you are also to many many brothers.

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Great job, Willie!! That was a nice thing to do. It is people like you that make the world a better place.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Willie you are a great man brother, thanks for helping the spirits of a BOC brother.

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for the info Darrell as I'm sure flathead_willie wouldn't have called attention to this himself, but what a guy! Billie, we really appreciate what you have done for the 244th Army Liason Team and I KNOW they do too. Thank you for being so kind and condsiderate and representing the BOC in such a special way, brother. :smile2:

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Your a great American Willie:smile2: