The 1 excuse to go fishin

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by badagirton, Aug 18, 2007.

1. badagirton

badagirton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ok i was watching this marriage program talking about the way men think compared to women and they said a mans brain is like hundred little boxes and that none of them can touch we can only focus on one thing at a time. A women can multitask. but us men have a big box called the nothing box thats why we love to fish cause we love to go into the nothing box soo now when i want to go fishin i tell the wife im going to my nothing box lmao

2. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    I get so sick of those so called experts trying to rationalize every little tiny aspect of human nature. That study must have been done by a gay feminist B that does not like men. My first wife thought I had to have her permission to go hunting or fishing. I left her and moved on. Life is too short. My wife now has never said one negative word towards me about the fishing or hunting.
    I suppose I'll just climb into my nothing box, go fishing, and forget the so called experts. Them folks need to go fishing cause they got way too much time on their hands.

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

I had an ex that once brought home the men are from mars women are from venus video. after torchering me watching it. she still didnt understand that when Im in my "cave" to leave me alone!

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    You mean that thing really exists??? LMAO! I thought it was only in us men's nightmares... You have my sympathy, bud..lol

-Red

5. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    before my wife and i got married i let her know just how important fishing was to me. i told her it was the one thing i would not compromise. i gave her a choice to (a) break up with me (b) start going with me or (c) get used to not seeing me very much. she knew up front and unfortunatley she chose (c). :tounge_out:

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I must be lucky, because my wife always asks me when are we going fishing. I never knew her passion for fishing was that strong.:eek:oooh: :wink:

7. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Im with Philly. My wife actually loves to go fishing. Its hard to get out by myself sometimes. I like takin her and the kids though. Its a good time out for the family. I feel for you guys that have to ask, or fight over going fishing. My ex was that way. Went fishing with my step dad once and fought over that, Huh!?

8. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    my wife asked me today if we could go fishing when it cools off tonight. well its not like i told her no or anything. i guess some of us are blessed with a woma that likes to fish.

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    My wife only gets upset when she doesn't get to go when she feels like it (medical problems). She loves to fish and does get a little bent when I go all the time and she does get to. It makes me feel bad having to leave her at the house.

10. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ya if anybody married a woman who dosent like to fish its thyr own fault:angry:

11. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    One thing about this retirement thing and 24/7 togetherness is that when you tell the better half "guess maybe I will go fishing tomorrow" she says oh! I sure wish you would do that, I am sure you will enjoy yourself. She sure manages to handle the without you time. Luck

12. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hmmm, Well I Never seem to have that problem my wife. She tells me all the time to go fishing Get me out of her hair...LoL but she knows i was fishing and hunting before she was here and will be fishing and hunting long after shes gone