thats mine

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BIGcatjakeJR, Jun 24, 2008.

1. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio
  2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    WHAAAAT? HUH!!

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    LOL thats what i was thinking:smile2:

4. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    I get it. your dad posted a thread about your fish. You need to finish writting yours. either way it's a nice fish.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just be greatful you and the ole man get to fish together:wink: rollo

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Justin, I saw the pic of you when your dad posted it. You oughta think that's nice, he's proud of you catchin' a nice flathead. Besides, we all know the person in the picture isn't the same guy who's retired from law enforcement. You're not old enough to retire yet are ya? :wink:

Sent ya some rep for the flathead buddy, good job. :big_smile:

7. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    I have to agree with the both of them:big_smile:.

8. BigCatJakeSr

BigCatJakeSr New Member

State:
    Bellville, OH10
    Folks, I don't know what that boy is doing. He caught that Flattie at the Charles Mill dam on a nightcrawler below a splitshot. How he ended up posting it on mine I don't know. I am glad and very fortunate he finally caught a flathead, at least he can quit his whining about not getting a flathead bite. He brags about using a nightcrawler that night, and tells me I don't get any its because I am using 6 inch chubs and 4 to 5 inch bluegills. I as always attempt to explain the virtue of patience and when a fish attempts to eat a big lively bait it will more than likely be flattie or a large channel (or a sanpper:wink:). I want to thank all the members that respond to his questions for the knowledge he recieves he incorporates them when he goes out fishing. Goodluck and Goodfishing!!!!

9. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm glad that one got put to rest!LOL:big_smile: