Thats just wrong.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Big B, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Big B

Big B New Member

State:
    North Texas
    Ok brothers and sisters have I got a story for you. Everyone should get a good laugh as my expense. Let me start out by telling you all that I hunt public land. Yesterday, I was out duck hunting. I walk around and hunt small water holes. I am yet to get one but its fun. I was on my way back to my truck when I saw a bottle of fall blend clothes spray laying on the ground. I picked it up and it was about half full so I sprayed it in the air and smelled it. Yep, smelled like dirt. So in my backpack it goes. I don't know about the rest of you but I always either forget something or lose something just about every time I go hunting. For instance I lost my duck call yesterday but found it today. It's starting to get expensive.lol. Ok back to the story. So I go out hunting today and realize I had not refilled my scent neutralizer, which I make myself. I carry a small bottle to cut down on weight. So, I pull the bottle I found the day before out of my pack and start spraying. After a few squirts I smell something familiar and unpleasant. I knew exactly what I had just done. I had just sprayed someones urine all over my clothes. How stupid was I. Everyone gets a big kick out of that. I have always been told its better to be pissed off than pissed on. Yep, sure is. Its not one or the other but one or both.lol:smile2: Why could he not have used a soda bottle:smile2:

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thats just to funny. Thanks for the laugh -Jim-

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Why could he not have used a soda bottle:smile2:[/QUOTE] Luck for you he did'nt use a soda bottle lol you might of forgot your soda at home and drank up some of the wrong kinda drink lmao

4. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    now thats what i call a cover scent

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Depends on what ya are huntin. It may work. LOL! Great story.

6. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm trying not to laugh... But, it's just not working. lol

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hey if you are lucky it might be doe or buck urine thats the way my brother carries his.lol

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Ha,Ha,Ha. That's almost as bad as drinking from the beer can with the tobacco juice in it instead or the beer. Sorry, dude, but it is funny.....if you ain't the "sprayee".

9. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Now that's funny!!! LOL

10. Big B

Big B New Member

State:
    North Texas
    Ok everybody I just have to share this with you. I met the guy that peed in the scent bottle the other day. We were talking about where we hunt and said he hunts in the tree that I found the bottle under. I did not tell him what I had done. But he seemed to know because he told me that he does not pee in a bottle any more.:smile2: How could he have possibly known unless he read this post and recognized me. If so I don't see how he could have possibly said it with a straight face. I know I couldn't have done it. I probably would have asked " Are you about due for a refill on your cover sent? And how well did it work?".:smile2:.

I know you guys have some funny stories like this. Well maybe not just like it but lets here some of embarrassing stories.

11. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    This past Sat a buddy and me hunted all day. When we got back to his place we were sitting around watching tv when his wifes cousin came in about half drunk. They were drinking little airplane bottles of varios liquirs. Chris reached over and took a shot and spit it out and about puked, he had picked up my Tinks 69 and took a big sip. I'm glad I don't drink much anymore!
    Chip

12. jstall

jstall New Member

State:
    Gary Texas
    That is funny, glad you can laugh at yourself.

13. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    That's so funny and kinda gross.....I just don't know how ta comment......Better you than me though.........................

14. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    brings new meaning to the words of finders keepers..loosers weepers...lol. i always heard one mans trash is another mans treasure too. i think it all boils down to what you want for a treasure.:smile2: nope im not laughing at all.:wink:

15. dcoynut

dcoynut New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thanks for the good Laugh.....It happens to the best of us....