Thats it,I'm done Fishing !

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Feb 25, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well thats it I am done fishing, I am not going to fish anymore cause everyone is picking on my wittle buddy WishIcouldfishJohn. And he is getting all the reps for his outstanding post on the other thread cause now I feel sorry for him and I gave him some rep's this is not fair at all, And who ever is sending him PM's quit it or I will call me Uncle George and Uncle Pete and have them kick your butts.

Now John if you want to talk about them kind of lakes on here I don't mind it one bit !! but I quit fishing , I am taking the year off. Now they done and gone made me Mad ! :crazy:

When does fishing season come in for spoonbill ?

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    You are young DH. I'm sure ya will recover. Ease back into the fishin circuit. Try a small place that only charges a few bucks. LOL!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Buddy for having my back. I appreciate it but I don't want you to quit fishing on my behalf. I'll get over this and I don't think I'll get anymore PM's.
    I got my point across and I think that will work.
    Thanks Eric,
    John

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

What point? I'm confused. What started this? LOL!

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I see the 'Ain't Right' club is here in full force today. :wink:

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Poor wittle baby, gonna quit fishing cause someone is pickin on someone. DH snapped out of it. :big_smile: Ease your way back into your honey holes and catch a few Blues and you will be back in know time. And don't worry about John, he is a Big Boy. All grown up and can defend for himself. :crazy::roll_eyes::big_smile: J/K

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Next thing you know DH will be selling his "Real Fishing" equipment to by Un-real fishing equipment like Ol'TroutslayerJohn is doing, LOL!!! It is a shame that it is coming to this. I guess you really have to be carefull about what threads you get involved in these days (some carry viruses), LOL!!! I don't want what you caught in that thread DH!!! Luckily for me my firewall was up when I posted in it, you might need to get into your security and get that thing working right!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:!!!

8. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    im waiting for the nixon double peace sign picture with DH's head pasted on it......

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I do believe you are right. The BS club lol. :smile2:

10. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I did rep him on that other thread but only to tell him to use the ignore button, LOL

-Jim-

11. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Well Eric since you done with fishing I would like to be the first to put in a bid on you gear. That is since you won't be using it anymore. My offer is a family pack of Twinkie's.:smile2::roll_eyes::smile2::crazy:

John,
    Buddy if you need a bodyguard, you just let me know. I have your back little buddy and if anyone messes with you any more I will have them professionally taken care of. Attached it a pic of the toughest gang I know, they are my clean up crew. They even have a big box ready for any trouble makers.:smile2:

Thanks
    David

Attached Files:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I know one thing...I wouldn't want them on my bad side!:wink::smile2:
    Cute kids ya got!:wink::big_smile:
    Thanks for having my back, Its appreciated!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

13. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota

Now that there is funny.
    The best laugh I had in a while.:big_smile:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I gotta put my spoon up on this one:wink:Good luck on the year!:wink:

15. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    dav that is a pair to draw to.couple aces if i ever saw one.

16. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Now hold on a minute, since Im on pacific time shouldnt I get first dibs on the gear. LOL

17. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    How much for the boat? I'll take all your rods and reels if you want to throw them in with the boat. LOL :big_smile:

18. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I might be interested in the Sonar..

19. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dadburnit DH!:doubt: Quit bein so tender bout thangs! :cry:Ya done got everbody all stirred up. :dribble: You aint thinkin right buddy.:beat_plaster: Quit fishin you say,:misdoubt: I say suck it up! :look_down:You got folks here that look up to ya, kinda like some kinda big ol goofy role model. Now stop all this nonsense and straighten up. Stop fishin, bah humbug!

20. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    P.S.
    If ya do realy quit, can I have your fancy fish finder? :byebye::byebye::byebye: