Thats gotta hurt!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by dinkbuster1, Jun 16, 2006.

1. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    check out the mess this dude got himself into! a freind caught this softshell last night and as you can see the hook (Kahle) went through his nostril and when he attempted to get it out he hooked himself in the foot. that had to hurt lol. i used to kill everyone we caught but i just release them now, i cut the line on this hook and pulled it through his nose. also a pic of our loaded down canoe before we left (add 3 people also), and an old "pull top" beer can i found that WAS STILL FULL! bet that stuff was potent as #$#@! it was washed up in a pile of debris, just imagine the crap its been through over the years (15-20?) and still remains un-opened.

Attached Files:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    3 people in that boat man dink your braver than I am LOL.

3. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    How big do you think your canoe is. I couldn't imagine fitting a third person into mine, and I don't take nearly that much stuff.

Oh yeah, and you forgot the part about all the fish you caught. We're they biting last night?

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dink, we all know you couldnt take it any more and pulled the pin on the secret weapon and chased it with some of the Great Miami Rivers sweet cool refreshing water. (Heavy metals included) :crazy:
    Just remember that half of Ohio's nastiest effluents/solids have scoured that beer can for the last few years, making it finger licking good!!! You dont want to know how many times over the years Ive had to "unload a package" on the banks of that river while fishing..:roll_eyes:

If you end up with a bad case of the "trots" today, I can guess where it came from............:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh:

Long live E Coli !!!!!

Neat pics though!

Salmonid

5. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    Thats some serious canoe work! I've always been afraid of paddling my stuff down to a shore spot because I'm afraid of a capsize. Have you ever capsized in that with your stuff? I have a 14 foot aluminum canoe, and I wonder if it can take a load like yours can.....

I just caught my first softshell turtle last weekend, it got hooked in the neck and wouldn't let me get near it. I didn't think about grabbin it's neck like that though, so I just cut the line and threw him back.

6. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    When all 3 of us were in that canoe dudes, I swear the water line was about 3 inches from the top of the canoe.Yeah, I guess you could we were a little nuts to try that.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I guarantee that had to hurt,I've had a treble hook in my nose before,don't feel too great!Have you given up on the catfish?It seems like you've been giving the softies he!!

8. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    kept the can, anyone wanna give it a try? beleive it or not a canoe is more stable with a lot of weight in it. 3 inches? c'mon mike, had to be at least 4 :wink:

9. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    That looked painful, he might have wished u killed him:lol: