Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by SkiMax, Nov 12, 2006.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I will be home from Tuesday-Sunday over thanksgiving. I plan on going out every day, weather permitting. I will be fishing the Ohio River from Lawrenceburg to Markland Dam if anybody wants to go in my boat or take their boat, they are more than welcome-i'd love to meet some BOC members.

2. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Max...I may join up with you on Sunday....if I dont have to work. Maybe we could talk Vern and Chuck into getting out as well.

3. dg775577

dg775577 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll see if I can get there during that time. Not sure right now what work has in store for me.

4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    They will be up for it, i am sure. Sunday would be fine, i'll have to bring a handheld radio and you will have to put up with the bengals game though, lol. But you are more than welcome, i'd love to meet ya.

5. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You can listen to the Bengals game while I am wearing my Patriots hat! :tounge_out:

6. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    haha, the only thing that would make that worse is if you catch a bigger fish than me too! :big_smile:

7. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Too bad they are out of town that weekend.Or you could sit out on the river catch fish and watch the big screen from the stadium.We have done that and it`s a great time. Best of luck to you`s.

8. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    i've done that too actually. caught a low 20's blue last year and while I was reeling him in, Bengals scored 3 tds! talk about a great 15-20 minutes :lol:

9. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Might have to do that new years eve, thanks for the tip.

10. kindofsudden

kindofsudden New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I may be available that Saturday, SkiMax. We would need to fish the Indiana border since I am too broke to buy an Ohio license. PM me and let me know when\where to meet!

I'm pumped about hitting the Ohio for the first time.

11. Catman_Chuck

Catman_Chuck New Member

State:
    Let me see if i can get down there Sun with you guys. I am kinda partial to Markland area. I have never really fished it this late in the year. HA there always the first time for something.