The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
After some time spent on the water with a lot of trial and error learning how and where to catch these fish, I turned to the experts. The knowledge here and the willingness to share helped my boy and I land some Cats and a bonus Sturgeon! Thanks again!!

Attachments

Registered
Awesome day out there. I dream of one day landing a big sturgeon
^^^^this^^^^

Some of the videos I鈥檝e seen of catching those monsters reminds me of roping a yearling steer.

I had a chance to go several years ago. I stocked a very nice, old shotgun for a gentleman and he was so pleased he offered me a weekend of sturgeon fishing aboard his jet boat. Like an idiot I turned it down. Been kicking myself since.

Registered
Well maybe we'll both be lucky to get a chance in the near future
^^^^this^^^^

Some of the videos I鈥檝e seen of catching those monsters reminds me of roping a yearling steer.

I had a chance to go several years ago. I stocked a very nice, old shotgun for a gentleman and he was so pleased he offered me a weekend of sturgeon fishing aboard his jet boat. Like an idiot I turned it down. Been kicking myself since.

Registered
Awesome, man! Sturgeon (of any kind) has been on my list forever. I can't seem to get my hands on one. We've got some small ones around here, but they always seem to elude me. Nice pics!

Peace,
Chad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts