Thanks

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Ole Muddy, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Ole Muddy

Ole Muddy New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    A big thanks to the Gateway club for a awsome tournment and the hospitality shown for us guys that traveled to get there. It was sure nice meeting you guys. Cuz you done a great job.

2. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Jeff congratulations on the win! You are a heck of a nice guy and it was a lot of fun talking with you the last few days. I'm glad you all came up and fished and I hope we get to have that beer we keep forgetting sometime soon.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thank you for the kind words Jeff. Its a team effort though on everyones part to make for such a great event. Congratulations on your win and aweing the crowd as I 'promised' them in the papers. :wink:

There is a whole lot of folks talking about everyone's fish in Crystal City.

It was great meeting you Jeff. Your a fine fella and an asset to the sport of catfishing.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and well look forward to seeing you again next year.

4. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Jeff,
    Congrats on the win! Couldn't have gone to a better guy! You done good brother!
    Like you said " sometimes you bring home a check and sometimes you just get to fish" You brought it home this time!
    Congrats again!

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Congrats on a great victory Jeff You guys put a hurting on those St.Louis blues.

6. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    It was impressive Jeff and Ben. 2 fish over 50lbs and one right around 40. There were several good fish brought in. Crystal City has the biggest fish of the year thus far! New Madrid and Sheffield might have something to say about that, its gonna be exciting to see! I hope everyone can make it down to New Madrid on Sept. 26th!

7. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Tanner, was a great tournament with a great turn out of fisherman and none fisherman. REPS TO YOU. CONGRADS TO THE DODDS

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  8. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    congrats on the win jeff:big_smile: