thanks

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by supercat3000, Apr 4, 2006.

1. supercat3000

supercat3000 New Member

State:
    va
    thanks to all those who welcomed me to this site i will try to learn as much from you all as i can information anyone has for me to help tip me an get me going i truly apprieciate send me tips threw this thread email to help thanks again

2. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad to have you! As far as tips are you wanting fishing tips I take it? It would be much easier for us to give you tips on specific topics that you have questions on. In general the tips that I can give you is to just keep hitting the water and try to learn something new everytime you go out!

3. supercat3000

supercat3000 New Member

State:
    va
    when the catfish quit biting baitworms and chicken liver cuz bad weather is getting ready to happen but i want to keep fishing wat do i use

4. foreverflathead

foreverflathead New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Hi
    I dont know about everyone else but I have had pretty good luck while a storm is approaching and while it is happening but once it has passed nothing seems to work very well!

5. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ

I would try something differt are you fishing for channel or flatheads or blues

I was fishing for channel I would cut up some hotdogs in 1 in pieces and cover them with garlic and blood