"Thanks you all" (The Latest on Sanina's world)

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by shania, Nov 26, 2009.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I just wanded to inform everyone out there that "My Mother Passed Away Yesterday (11/25)".
    :sad2:
    I don't understand what I have done to deserve all of the bad luck that I'm having, but I do understand that God will not put to much on me that I can not Handel , and with of all of you giving me the love & support that I needed in these times, I see that it is true.
    :worship::0a31:
    But I also wanted to Thank you all for being by my side and giving me the support that I needed though all of my bad times. Yes my mother's life on this earth may be over with, and she is now is in Heaven being an employee of the lord, and I may be also preparing to go to bury my Grandmother on Sat. after her giving 101 wonderful years of serving God on this Earth, just by me being able to have the support of you all here, means so much to me.

:worship: I'm just so happy to have you guys to talk to at times like these. :big_smile:

I better stop now, because I'm beginning to break down again. But I have one more thing to ask of you all - Please:

"Have a Happy Thanksgiving & Love Your Family"
    Because Life Is really to short for you not to give the same love to them, that you have shown to me.
    :0a31:
    Take Care & Have A Bless Day,
    Bert (Shania)

2. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    dang your just having all kinds of bad luck best of wished happy thanksgiving though and prayers out to ya and your fam

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Bert I don't know what to say except I am Very Sorry Brother, and you and your family are in my prayers.You are a super fine man and yes you have many friends here on the B.O.C. and I count myself as one.You know why you have so many friends don't ya.Well sir. it's because Your Mother and your Grandmother raised you right and gave you there love and guided you down the right path in life.I Salute your Mom and Grandmom!!!! God Bless and keep you Bert in this time of need.J.D.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Bert JD said it all brother i know the pain you feel bin there all i can say is i love you brother and may god lay his hand on you and ease your pain

5. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    sorry to hear that Bert, you and your family will be in our prayers

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'm sorry for your loss Bert, and I hope things get better for you soon. Just hang in there buddy, and be thankful for all the time you did have with them.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sorry to hear this sad news Bert. Prayers are still sent out for you all. Hang in there buddy and if you ever need anything give me a holler.

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom, you will e in our thoughts and prayers.