thanks wyliecat for the new avatar

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bowler man, Jun 4, 2009.

1. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    thanks again for taking the pics friday night the one you took sure makes that 67lb look good.:big_smile: i just hate i look like hell but oh well :embarassed:, my wife said i need to start getting fixed up before i go fishing so i don't look so rough in the pics :tounge_out::big_smile:

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...i just hate i look like hell...."

I'll tell ya, when I saw you that night you looked like you had done battle!! You were all slimed up and wet from holding the monsters!! :smile2: AWESOME!! That is one of those nights you will remember the rest of your life. Even when you catch a bigger fish, that experience will be engraved in your mind. :wink:

I am still amazed that three BOC/CCC members have PB blue catfish from Lake Wylie!! What's even more impressive is that ALL the fish were released alive. :wink:

3. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    congrats on a great catch jeff thats one nice blue bet it would be harder to hold it up now without all the adrenalin you had that night. how long before you stop grinning :wink:

4. net man

net man New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    he is still grinning. thanks wyliecat for taking pics mine where not that good. but they look ok. i was one happy net man

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have seen you at all; the monster fish took all my attention. :smile2: Congratulations!

6. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Congrats on that monster hawg , Jeff . Beautiful fish , tell them to leave you alone i'd have permagrin to . :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Looks like you've done the battle with the big boy for sure!!! LOL! That's what it's all about. Who cares what ya look like. Your the winner!! Great job bro and a big congrats to you on catching that big Ol' Blue. Whata fish!!!