Thanks to the Brotherhood

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by FishMan, Jun 16, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I received over 100 messages of support concerning my Dads passing. I am overwelmed by your consideration I told my mother and she was very touched, she said to me. You talk of your BOC but I had not given it much thought, it must be something special. I am going to print the thread for her.

I received word today that my brother in the navy is in route home. He and I will fish dads favorite water on the cumberland in his memory on Sunday, I guess it the perfect time Fathers Day.

Thanks Brothers and Sisters

2. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Well Fishman i hope you slay the fish at your dads hole....In memory of him!!! Good Luck

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    That's what the brotherhood is about, when I had a friend pass away like in Febraurary, I also recieved a lot of messages, made me feel a little better too.

You catch some big fish Sunday!!!

Zakk

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Thats what it's all about Danny, we are here for you when you need us.

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I think that's why it is BROTHERHOOD OF CATFISHERMAN. We share with one another. Good luck

6. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    We are all sorry for your loss of your father and still will be praying for you and yours. I'm sure you have some great memories of times with your father. Let them be what you think upon when your father comes to mind.

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    I think that going fishing there is a perfect way to honor his memory! Speak to him while you're there, his spirit will be there with you & your brother.

8. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Danny that is what real family is about. Love, care, concern, support, disagreeing on some things, but getting along, etc.
    We all love ya and share your pain Danny.

May you and your brother catch the biggest of the big ones Sunday in memory of your dad!

9. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Those of us that have lost our fathers share in your grief as well as those with heart felt sympathy for one of our group that suffered such a devastating loss. I hope you and your family can find some Solis by supporting each other and thinking of only the good memories. Give your Mom and Brother an extra big hug from this member of the BOC.
    Don

10. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I agree with everyone this is like a family. Shore everybody has a different opinion about a subject some even get aggervated a little But when someone has a tragedy or need a little help everybody bans together and helps out.
    People from all walks of life, North,South,East and west comming together as a Brotherhood to catfish. Reading theis Threads about people helping one another make glad i'm a member.

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I also agree with everyone.

12. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Danny as you walk upto the water you will get chill or a feeling that you are not alone because your dad and all of our dads that have passed will be watching you just look up andsay I love you dad and hen ask him about the big one and listen

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers continuing to be sent for you and your family hoss.

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    John - You took the words right out of my mouth!
    "Well Said"!

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Sahina:0010:

15. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    The old man will be with you in spirt when you go fishing, deepest sympathies from the Drier clan in Nebraska

Aaron

TA2D

16. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Your father will be watching with a big smile.I'm sure you made him proud.Fishig his favorite water is a perfect gift.

17. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I agree with Arlington,and if we all agreed it wouldn't be like a family.It would be like strangers just trying to get along.God bless you Danny...

18. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Danny, I can think of no better way to honor your father than that. Go get 'em!