THANKS TO THE BOC

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by slikk03, May 7, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    HEY I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE BOC MEMBERS, FOR ALL THE ADVICE, L, BUT EXTRA THIS GOES OUT TO ALL BUT EXTRA THANKS TO FLAMEKEPPER, AND JOHN REDTAIL, FORGOT YOUR USER NAME JOHN,

2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Glad we all could be of some Help to ya Bro.:cool2:

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Jake.....thanks buddy for the acknowledgement. Many great fishermen on this site and lots of good info too. Usually I try to take little bits and peices from everyone and put them into my arsenal and come up with a good plan, that works for me. I'm still in the learning process myself and am always trying new ideas that I learn here from others.

I hope I never reach the point to where I think I have nothing left to learn.....I still get schooled quite often, and that is what keeps me coming back for more. Good Luck to ya brother and lets catch some "HOGS".:cool2:

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Yep, it's a great place. I know I wouldn't be half the catfisherman that I am if it weren't for this site that's for sure. Like John said, I try and take little things from others and use it to better suit my needs where I fish. That's what it's all about, becoming a better catfisherman and making some pretty good friends along the way.

5. woodchucker

woodchucker New Member

State:
    La Quinta,Ca
    I would like to go ahead and give a thanks to the BOC and the fine folks that keep these forums the most current and up to date resource for flatheads,and the many techniqes invovled in chaseing these beutiful creatures.Also a tip of the hat to all the dedicated catch and release fisherman out there!

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i always 95 persent turn them back, unless i know someone whose hungry then ill give them some fish, i dont turn smaller channels back, but i cant hardly kill a flathead or a blue,,