Thanks To the BOC brothers !!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cherokee, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Ive seen that when someone on the forums ask for Prayer that there's alot post that there thoughts and prayers are with with and also there family. JUst like to Give all the boc Brothers and sister for not be ashamed to prayer for someone in need.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    There are some wonderful people here, Herbert, just like yourself.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers will always be sent to those that need it. Keep posting when you need them hoss.

4. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Prayer is a way of life.It's the first thing I do when I wake up & the last thing I do before I fall asleep.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    There is nothing more powerful than PRAYER. The works of god work in many ,many different ways. So I'II just keep[ on praying for who ever needs it.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree with John 100%

7. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Prayer is a major part of my life. I pray each and every day and I sure don't mind praying for Folks that has asked for prayers.

We speak to GOD through our prayers, and he speaks to us through his word, the Holy Bible. God already knows what we need long before we ask for it, he just likes to hear our voice once in awhile..

I say a prayer before I eat and it doesn't matter where I am. I don't know where other Folks place God in their lives. But I place him number one in mine.

If your ashamed of him before man, he will be ashamed of you before the Father...

8. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    i can honestly say that before i joined the BOC i could have cared less about prayer but as i watched people ask for and recivie(SP)prayers from everyone it made me think about it more deeply..then my mother-in-law passed away and i asked myself for prayers for my wife and here family and the response i got overwelmed me...now everytime someone is in need of prayers they will always get them from me...and for those that sent prayers my way my wife and family would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottem of our hearts...it means so much to me to know that i have ya'll in my life for the good and bad

9. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I have seen the power of prayer. I've seen a person who had cancer have the tumor "Unexplainably" wither and die. I've seen the couple that was told countless times by many doctors they couldn't get pregnant stand up and show off their new baby. I've seen hundreds of drug addicts, alcoholics, protestitutes, testify about the power of prayer. I've seen a newly handicapped elderly woman on a very fixed income "happen to find" the deal of the century on a motorized wheelchair...
    And EVERYDAY I look at my new baby I see it. My wife started bleeding really bad, took her to the hospital, Doc looked her over and said "It did'nt look good". "I believe you have lost the baby but we will do an ultra sound to be sure". After a call to my minister and about 45 minutes of crying and praying, they wheeled us into the the sonograhm room.. Baby was healthy and just beebopping around in there.
    If you can't or don't see the power the prayer, you're not living with your eyes opened .....