THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL BOC MEMBERS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Aug 5, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I would like to take the time to say "THANK YOU" for some very special BOC members who have shown their support to my platoon through out our deployment to Iraq. These members are:

Dale Finney aka Dafin
    Joey aka SGT Fishslayer (this is a group effort I believe)
    Jeremy aka Cats4uandme
    Don Winsor

There is another member stationed in Afghanistan whose name I can not remember at this time. PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

I am requesting that all BOC members give these members some rep points and a big Thank you. God Bless you all!

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    it was my pleasure brother.:wink: was the first time i had done such an act for military folks. and it wont be the last. you guys stay safe and god bless.:wink:

3. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I feel like this needs to be bumped up so people can get the respect they deserve

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    No thanks needed on my end , My thanks to you guys for what you do.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    same here.:cool2:

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I helped out with Joey. I havent seen him lately. Thanks for what you guys and gals do so I can sleep at night.

7. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The boys were very happy and grabbed up those samples like it was Christmas. Thanks again and it was/is greatly appreciated.

8. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    You my feel that there is no Thanks needed, but I say that all of you need to be recognized for stepping up to support my (and all other) soldiers. They greatly appreciate the items and it has made their lives (even if its the smallest way) BETTER!

I wish there was a better way to recognize you all. Perhaps Paul will make an award for "selfless service to the community"

I recommend all of you!

9. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    It was I Pursuing_Cats that sent packages to you. Hope all is well with you and your platoon and you all are returning home safe and sound. Thanks for your service to our country!!!

10. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN

Thank you very much brother. I thought I had all the names and addresses saved up, but seem to have misplaced that one. Thanks for letting me know and I want all of you to know how much it was appreciated.