Thanks to older members

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catoon, Nov 21, 2008.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i would like to say thks to all of our older members.they have givin us a life time of there knowledge and have put up with alot of stupid stuff from us newer members.i for one enjoy the stories and life time of every thing you guys and gals pass on to me i hope the other newer younger members do also.i hope one day we can make yall proud of us. and we can carry on the catfish and life knowledge yall have givin us THANKS...

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ya mean old in age, been here old time or other? Gonna post his in other sections and blame it on.......What ya call that thing?

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yes catoon you said a mouth full and im with ya brother the are the best brothers and sisters a man can ask for and i thank you all you guys have given me more than i can ever give back :cool2:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hum Wonder what he is considering older:smile2:. Now if he is refering to age I'm in that group ,but if hes talking how long a person has been on here or amount of posts I'm still a Spring chicken.Everyone on here has something to share .New members as well as the older members.Ihave learned alot of things since joining this great family.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Older members??? I've only been a member since 06,The BOC had 4800+- when I joined,Its way past that now,I appreciate those members who are a little "long in the tooth " and the wisdome they contribute tho.

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Older members?
    He usually calls us those Old Farts. :smile2:

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    A question that is never ask is a dumb question every question has an answer and if not asked you will never know the answer so don't worry about asking us old farts will try and help out. I am glad to be on this site and thanks to the friends that I have ciber met.

8. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    I know that I have learned more from this website about catfishing than I have learned in over 30 years of fishing. I REALLY appreciate the info guys. Thanks. :big_smile:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    age has some,but not all,bearing on knowledge but my dad always said you can learn sumthang form everone you talk to.if you dont learn what to do you will learn what not to do.