Thanks To My BOC Family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dragger, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I want to say thanks to my Brother Ace, for the threads and prayers and all the support he and his wife gave my family during the lost of my Dad and Mom. It was a very hard time for all the family,but we all know that they are in a very special place now ,and will never have pain anymore. I also want to thank all of my Brothers and Sisters in the Brotherhood for all the prayers that were sent, They were all so special,and I can't find the words to tell you all how much they mean to me. The BOC is a special family to me, I love you all. Thank You Very Much brothers/sisters..............steve

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's what family does, Steve...:smile2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When ideas fail, words become very handy.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I'm glad we could be there for you Steve. We wouldn't want it any other way. You're still in our prayers, brother.

4. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    it was the least we could do, Dragger. My prayers are still with you and your family, I know this is still hard.

5. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Brother, I'm sorry this is the first I've heard of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care buddy

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "No Problem Buddy"! - "You were there for me when I needed a kind word"! - "We are all there when we need a kind word" - "That's what I call a Family"! :big_smile:

Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

7. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother McGhee makes a very valid point and I do, in fact, agree with him 100%. :smile2:
    Fraternally and Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I Hope you are doing well..I also understand this from losing 2 this year.

all the best

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We love you too! death is hard to take when it involves family. We are all here for brother!:smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: pk powell

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Steve good to see ya posting brother, this is what family does, stick together through hard times.