Thanks to Monster Rod Holders

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Southerncats, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Southerncats

Southerncats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I recently 8-14-09 swapped over to the double action Monster Rod holders, I have used several different holders....but have never been completely satisfied....I have only fished with the holders once 8-15-09 at the cabelas king kat Pickwick/Wilson, but they performed top notch....Steve actually installed these holders for me the night before the tournament, and I really appreciate that. We got the rod holders on and ended up placing 5th in the tournament, which I was pleased with....man was it a tough tournament, we caught 8 cats with our best 5 weighing in at 66.95........just couldn't get that kicker fish in the boat....I'll post some more reports soon.

Thanks Steve for a great product!

Mike Mitchell

2. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the reveiw mike! and congrats on your finish in the cabelas tourny!

3. Southerncats

Southerncats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Just a quick note.....I have put the rod holders to the ultimate test, as far as I'm concerned there the best.....My 6 year old boy Jackson has reeled in two monster cats a 62 pound Flathead and a 71 Pound Blue, with the rod in the holder from start to finish

Attached Files:

4. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    There is a video of the 62 lb flat head and if you have any question on the durability of strength of these Monster Rod Holders just check the video.
    Here is a link to the thread:
    \http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122916