Thanks to everyone.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Big Dav, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Hello all,
    I just arrived back home about 30 min ago. Almost six hours with one stop for gas, long trip but more than worth it.
    Sorry for crashing in this weekend without giving you all a warning first. LOL I would like to say how great it was to meet everyone this weekend.
    If I tried to mentioned everyone I had the good fortune of meeting I know that I would miss someone. So as tired as I am the best I can say is thanks and my appreciation to you all. :big_smile: I am truly glad I decided (at the last minute) to make the trip.

Now I must get some much needed sleep.:eek:oooh:

Thanks

David

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    it was nice to meet you thanks for coming such a long way im sure everyone appreiate you coming so far for this event

3. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dave thanks for coming I enjoyed meeting and talking to you. Hope to meet again sometime...sb

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    thanks for coming out dave,it was good to meet ya.hopefully we can do some more fishing together.

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just wanted to say it was nice meeting ya while you're still on staff at the moment.....lol.:smile2::wink:

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest

ROFL:eek:oooh::crazy::wink: At least the next time I am out on a boat, fishing around a lot of new friends. I will know what to say when asked "Hay, would you like a midnight snack?". LOL Brats on the grill while on a boat at midnight. :smile2: At least I learned something on this trip, When in Ohio you need a grill on that boat in order to fit in. :smile2:

Hopefully I will be able to meet up with you all again and also meet all the fine folks that I did not get a chance to talk with and meet.

Richard, I hope you and the little man had a good time. At least we managed a couple nice channels and a few dinks. Now I know what a yellow belly is.:eek:oooh: LOL The joy I saw in you son made it all perfect. I had a blast and will be sure to bring the Reese Cups by the case next time. LOL:smile2: You were right about one thing. At 10.5 MPH on the trip home I should have given more thought about leaving my boat with you to take care off. LOL:wink:

Thanks again,
    David

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    yes,we had a great time.i am going to try to wean him off the reeses cups by the next time,lol i kissed him goodnight last might and his cheek tasted like a reeses cup lol

he loved being on the boat catching some fish,as well as i did.thanks for the new friendship and being a good captain,lol

8. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    i woulda taken real good care of it.and woulda had it broken in by the next time around,lol

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Dave don't be sorry for crashing in on us. The pleasure was all ours having you there. Glad you decided to make the last minute trip, it was great meeting you. By the way you did a heck of a job puttin that boat together, it looks great.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice meeting you Big Dav.... we here in Ohio eat well!!! I just have been fighting tape worms for a few months:smile2::wink: rollo

11. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Jason,
    It was nice to meet you also. Although it was only for a few minutes. You seem to have vanished faster than you arrived on Sat.

I was busy trying to get the tent up so I would not be in the truck seat for a second night. Then when I came down where everyone was several new faces had arrived. I got to meet some and I am sure I did not get to meet others.:sad2: Maybe if the good Lord is willin, we will meet up again.

Thanks
    David