Thanks to Coach

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSISSIPPI TALK' started by Cutshad, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    Well, I have to say thanks to Coach, Tin, Mac and Charles for the best fishing trip I have had. I was a little worried about going to Mississippi and meeting a bunch of strangers, but they were great and I made new friends. I would have posted something sooner, but while I was away the whole site has changed and it wouldn't let me log in. Coach, I can't thank you enough, I had a blast! Tin, it was a lot of fun sitting around a fire and talking about different things. Mac, same goes with you, thanks for coming and I hope we do it again soon. Charles, I look forward to seeing you again. I was happy to meet the other guys that came and fished, they were all friendly and happy to give information. Most of all thank you for giving me some damn good stories! Not the scary one, that one I will leave to the guys involved. Scared the crap outta me though. I don't know if all you guys around the Mississippi river know how lucky you are, I hope you do. I am going to post a story about it in the Oklahoma thread. Thank you guys again, and if I can ever do anything for you please let me know. Coach, hurry up and get done with baseball so we can chase some more of them Blues! Brian Martin

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Brian, I am sure my name came up a couple times, Little Mac is my fishing partner, a very good guy, he drives an hour to fish with me. I had the oppunity to fish that area but something has always comes up. For that I hate not going. I sure am glad you got to meet my buds. we will be having a central Arkansas gathering in june and I hope you make it. I plan on going on this one. See the gathering section for more info. How far are you from Russellville,Arkansas?

4. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    Brian, don't go giving Coach the big head now! LOL

It's great to know that we can get together with what were once strangers and leave with what are now friends! I was apprehensive about my first gathering but I'm very glad I went. Actually my first gathering was meeting one member that lives about 3-4 hours from me. We met in the middle and, as it turned out, didn't even fish due to rain and nasty weather. I did make a new friend that day though and have fished with him several times since then. That's what the BOC is all about! I have made some really wonderful friends through here and will continue to meet as many as possible.

If you are interested in another Big Muddy trip sometime, post on the Mississippi thread and maybe we could hook up. I almost always have an open seat in the boat and any of my brothers are welcome any time I go out.

I wish I could have made the Tunica gathering. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Next time...

5. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    From now on I will be keeping a close eye on the Mississippi thread! I will go anytime I can. Coach, Tin , Mac and Charles definatley started something. That river is great!

Top, you were definately talked about in the best way, I look forward to meeting you also.

Bryan, I wish you had been there. It was fun.

Gofish, I will be happy to fill a boat seat anytime and thanks.