Thanks to Catfishrollo and Tbull

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Angler4life, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Thanks Rollo for helping me out man. I appreciate it. Thanks Tbull for getting my back. It's killin' me to live in the city. I gotta get out and do something. I hope your parents get better. Give me a call when you're free.

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Not a problem bud, hopefully things will get back to normal in the near future......I promise I will get ya out on the boat before too long...

Cincinnati area guys, I talked to Drew on the phone and he's a good dude. If anyone else can help out and get this boy on the water before I can make sure to let him know. Or let me know and I can get in touch with him also..

3. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

would love to. except i have to fix my motor now and i lost my anchor after 50 mins of trying to anchor. im so frustrated. just ready to sell the damn thing. LOL

4. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I tried to warn you...LMAO..

5. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Shoulda tried drifting. :smile2::smile2:

6. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    don't want to hear about your frustration.......been working on my motor all summer, and just completed a complete modification. LOL But seriously bro that sucks....them redwoods floatin down the Ohio will getcha :wink::smile2:

7. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Well if you get that motor going and you need a partner, give me a call. I'll even buy you a new anchor. My number is (740) 252-8136. Good luck!