Thanks to all

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by duxsrus, Jul 10, 2007.

1. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Just noticed that it was 4 years ago today that I found this place. Thanks to everyone involved for making it such a great place to be a member of. I'd be lost without you people. :smile2:

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Dave,

Glad you were here when I came on board. I enjoying reading your posts. Now just stick around with the rest of us, to see what happens next! :wink:

Take care.
    Cheryl

3. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    Dave, When I joined the new board, you were one of the first to welcome me. I'm still kicking around here in Lagrange. All the best, Brother!

4. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio

Did I ever mention that I used to live there, graduated from OCHS and my folks still live there? I get down that way from time to time. Do you fish the Ohio River in Oldham Co?

5. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    Yes, My daughter is a junior there. My son is an eighth grader at OCMS, so he'll be at OCHS next year. Great school! I fish the Ohio almost every weekend. Let me know when you will be around here again, and maybe we can get together and go fishing.

6. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    we're glad you have stayed man i know i almost couldnt get back thanks to lightning and the inevitable frying of the computer at the hands of it lol
    but now im upgraded and ready to type! lol :cool2:
    have a great day man, and glad your on our side!
    :smile2:

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad you are still around my friend. I can't believe you have not been booted by now, lol.

We need to hook up and fish in the near future. Take care and see ya on the board.

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :wink:Dave glad that you have stuck around for 4 years. ITs great having you and always a welcome reading your post. You have always lend a hand helping me and I appreicate it. :big_smile: