Thanks to all

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by litltman, Jan 12, 2007.

1. litltman

litltman New Member

State:
    ------
    I have been running back and forth on here just looking around.and I must say that this is a great site to be a part of. I am disable and the things that I do I have to be very careful of how I do them.mostly what I do is stay on computer fish and play lead guitar in a gospel band.so when I run across this site I had to check it out.I'm glad I did. the people on here are so nice and willing to help in any way they can.anywhere on here there is so much information. i am grateful to be a part of this site.I hope I can be in some way a help to the group.thank you all for your kind support. thanks for letting me be a part of it. to you all- have a blessed day.

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Glad to have you with us Steve! :smile2:

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Welcome to the BOC.

4. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Welcome to the BOC, you will really learn alot on this board.

Wheelmobile07

5. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    It's always nice to hear kind words. Welcome to the BOC. And don't be a stranger, now! Hope I see your posts often. And another thought, you might want to come into chat. Gets ya to know the members better. Hope to see ya there.

-Red

6. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    So nice to have yet.. another BOC member... this site is HUGE and full of info.. any questions.. ASK someone will know the answer.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve we are proud you chose to be a BOC member. It's people like you that makes this site Great. Thanks for all your input and good comments. I look forward to your comments in the future.______There is no place like this place so it must be the place.:wink: :roll_eyes: :lol: :0a18:

8. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome, Steve :006:
    This is the place to be, for sure :smile:

Glad you're here and looking forward to reading your posts. Have a great day!

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: Welcome to the BOC Family. You have just joined one large Family. Don't be a stranger put them post up we'll be glad to read them.
    Again WElcome!!

10. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Steve , welcome to the BOC, I know you will love it here as much as we do. Good folks, Good info.

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Welcome to the BOC. And enjoy the great family here.
    You know its good. They even allow me to stay around.
    Pete