thanks to a member

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Aug 24, 2009.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    some of you mite not be familiar with carp46755 on here. he doesnt post much being a busy guy. anyhow he has been after me to fish some tourneys with him. thats not easy to do since i like to fish when n how i want(i take my fishing very seriously) well he finally talked me into joining him for one. it was a great time too! i never would have thought there were that many cats in the witmer chain of lakes. we didnt even get all 6 rods out before i had one on! the action was almost non stop all night long. thats the part of tourney fishing that sucks, stopping to weigh in.:angry:lol i didnt know what to expect when we got in, having never catfished these lakes. it was a pleasant surprise as there was talk about how rough it was by a few. that sure lifted my expectations. when it was said n done we walked away with big fish and first place! mike caught the toad @9 even our bag was 26# or something.
    it was a great night on the water and hope to be doing it again soon. thanks again carp for the fun night and beer money.

congrats to catdaddy chad and friend. they took second place money with a very close weight to ours! see you on the water guys soon. the b.o.c. is ruling the cat tourney seen up here.lol

tim

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Tim sounds like you an Carp ,had a great nite at the tourney ,wat to go 1stplace an largest fish ,hard to beet that combination

3. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks Tim, It was a blast fishing with you. When are we doing it again? Maybe the Big Catfish Shootout in September?

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats on the first place win.

5. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    tim sounds like you a carp had great time fisning good luck on the next tiurney

6. catdaddychad

catdaddychad New Member

State:
    indiana
    congrats tim and mike. It was close. I thought we had you on big fish. it was a great time hope to do it again soon.

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    That's an awesome night of fishing Tim! Glad you all could enjoy a great time fishing the waters!

8. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    way to go all you guys! first and second are both good spots to be in when your tourney fishing!

Are you guys spreading the word about the BOC when you fish these tourneys???? i THINK ( TOPS ) may have some BOC business cards left, shoot him a pm for details.. OR, i can send you a link to a BOC flyer, print that baby out, and set it up at weigh in next time!

9. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    spread it around like peanut butter bro:wink:

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tim congrats to you and Carp on big fish and first place win. Sounds like a great trip.

11. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on the tourney Tim and Mike, Hey Mike hollar at me before you come back and fish Cannelton next time.

12. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I will give you a hollar when I can head down there. I'm trying to get to Madison this weekend.

13. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    carp, i got your PM, and ill send you the flyer in a little bit.. my laptop is in the shop, so ill have to download it to this computer, then email the file to you! THANKS for spreading the word

14. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Way to go Tim & Mike! Tim, I can't believe you finally gave in! Mike's years of bagering you finally paid off! ...literally:wink:

15. hawghaul

hawghaul New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats pretty freaking awesome guys. Glad to see there are some people from the BOC fishing these tournaments. I wish I had a boat-- I would love to try my hand in one the local ones. I've never fished for river cats, so that might come later. But I can onlyh ope for the kind of success you had, CONGRATS!

On a side note, if anyone has a boat and is looking for some people to join them, I'd be mighty interested.

16. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Matt, Ole Timmy finally gave in. We had a blast. Maybe he will be willing to make a few more.

17. dbman150

dbman150 New Member

State:
    indiana
    man o man i never got my email for this one i would had a ball there

18. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    grats man. nice night aye?!? i wish i had a fishing trip go like that!

19. mactheaxe

mactheaxe New Member

State:
    cartersville, georgia
    thats what its all about. gettin together, and catchin some cats with your friends. glad to hear the trip went good.

20. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    mike dont get too excited. lol i still think its a crap shoot when there are good catfishermen in the running,and im just not much of a gambler, i guess. i do love to fish with others and learn from them though.