Thanks to a fellow member

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Dredge, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I thought I would write a bit about a member I met Monday.While coming back to the ramp at Flamm,I met Catfisherman352007,A.K.A. Kevin.The water was falling hard,after being high from heavy rains.I thought I recognised Kevin from his avatar.After talking for a bit,I tried to put my boat back on the trailer.
    Having a jet,the steering is a pain in the a**.Three attempts later,my boat was hopelessly sideways on the trailer.I had to jump in to pull the rig on straight.When Kevin saw my dillema,he didn't hesitate to jump in and give me a hand.Together,we finally got my things in order.I just wanted to thank Kevin publicly,and say thank you one more time.It's people like Kevin that make this such a great group of guys and girls.Kevin,thanks,and you can fish with me any time.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thats what the BOC is all about, brothers helping one another. One thing I've found out in the many years I've been on here is that we are more like family then just internet chatters.

3. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    thanks mike and whenever you can it would be an honor to fish with ya just let me know

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is what it's all about there. Brothers helping Brothers

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I agrre thats what the brotherhood is all about. I dont care what people say about the world today. Yea it is messed up. But there are still more good people out than bad. Just take a look here on Catfish 1.

Tom

6. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    looks like we have a friendship brewing here, Thanks for the great story and reps to both of you