Thanks to a brother

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brotherknothead, Dec 31, 2008.

1. brotherknothead

brotherknothead New Member

State:
    Ft Campbell, KY
    On the 30th I had issues with my boat motor. One issue was the pull string on my 15hp motor. So I called brother hilljack and he said he would come over and give me a hand with it. Well, he came over to my house and fix that issue. Then we tryed to crank the engine and nothing. So he stayed there and help me fix it. He stayed for about five hours and helped me get my boat running like new. This morning I took it out and it ran perfect. This is a good reason while I love the BOC. If you need a hand with anything just ask. Thanks brother hilljack for helping me out.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    and that's the kinda guy he is too, and I am sure he knows you will be right there for him if he needs you too!

3. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Give's you hope that the world we live in is'nt all bad , and that there are people and alot of them who will do anything for anybody. Thanks for posting it makes me feel good everytime I here of someones unselfishness. I think everyone who gives there time to help someone else needs to be told thanks outloud for all to hear . Thanks to guys and gals like brother Hilljack who make being an American something to be proud of.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Danny, Had a great time helping with the motor. Got a chance to practice my Hilljack skills. It was pretty exciting getting the motor to work and even more rewarding to watch you fly up/down the river!

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Shane, your the man brother. wish I could rep you again:wink:

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    The BOC is one good bunch of apples !