Thanks to a brother

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CountryHart, Feb 4, 2009.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I would like to say a special thanks to my friend Crab aka "Scott Crabtree" for the OLD wiggle wart he sent me. It's one of the old one's and you won't find em like this on the shelf anymore. Thanks brother, i appreciate it. jf

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Crab, you are a good guy!!! Thanks for what you did for John and ya'll-- that's a BROTHER for ya! You the best hon!:cool2:

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Hey thats great . Least there is still a few good guys left.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    He's been worried sick. Sent it like the 22nd or 23rd. and it just got here. Snail mail ain't the most dependable. I'm squirmin WAITING on my new 6500 i bought on ebay.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John its good to hear it finally arrived. Crab is something else. A good deed is never forgotten an has its own reward. This is just another example of what the BOC brotherhood is all about.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm thankful i found this place. By doing so i managed to make some of the best friends i never met. Up until the BOC, i took the web as a joke, where folks could be whatever they wanted to be besides themselves. Real people here for the most part. Crabs act of kindness is just one of the many that i've been shown. Folks have gone out of their way to help me, sent personalized information and all in all, just tryed to be friendly and helpful. Thanks folks, i appreciate ya.

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    and I will second that emotion!

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    "What this world needs is a new kind of army - the army of the kind." ~Cleveland Amory~

There's a lot of good folks here!

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Yep, Ol Crabman is a good guy...Even though he likes to bass fish while were supposed to be catfishin....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2: J/K!!!
    He'll help out a Brother anyway he can, I still owe him one, he's definitely a good guy(for a buckeye..:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:) Just gotta get him out fishing more!:wink:
    Thanks Crabman and Good Luck with it John!!!

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks guys and gals! I apreciate the kind words,I like to help when I can. John thanks for the baits you sent me also ,I cant wait to get out and use them when ice outs over. Good luck with that bait its got the mojo for sure!!! Ive met alot of good people on here and have talked to a bunch via pm and by phone that ive never met in person and you guys are A#1 In my book!!!!! This is a great site with a bunch of great people and I thank everyone for just being a brother and or sister!:wink: I wish I could wet a line with everyone of you some day!

11. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    "Yep, Ol Crabman is a good guy...Even though he likes to bass fish while were supposed to be catfishin.."

Well you have to get bait somewhere!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2: Good thing I fish with him in OH, Its legal to use them for bait over there but illegal over here...:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

13. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    It's illegal here too. Don't tell anyone, but I caught my biggest Flathead on a Small Mouth. I had two lines out and had reeled one into the bank with the bass on it. I left the fish in the water when the second pole got a hit. While I was pulling in the other one, line started flying off the first one. After a twenty minute fight, I netted a big flattie. LOL:wink::smile2: