Thanks thread

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cheapNdisgusting, Mar 4, 2009.

1. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Once again. my "Thanks" button is missing. This happens when a person "Thanks" more than they post. I thank everyone as I read thier posts or threads. Now, since this post will rejuvinate my ability to say "Thanks", I want to thank everyone for reading this. See ya.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thank you Russel for your enjoyable post:wink:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thank you Russ. I'm out of thanks also.

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I hate to say it but I honestly trained myself through the loss of the button so much in my case to NOT use it so much, and try to post thanks or whatever a little more. if I don't thank someone in a post don't take it personally, I just tried to do a little different :/

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Thank's Russ my thank's button has alway's been here ...Now if i try to post on a thread or open one up i usally get brought to a google site lmao that say's sorry your not connected to the internet :smile2: Only happen's on here:eek:oooh:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    So sweet of you Russ to Thank us. What a wonderful Thank You thought.

Ya know Russ there are bridal shower Thank yous. There are Wedding Thank yous. There are Baby Present Thank yous. There are Thank yous to the team for winning the super bowl and letting me win the bet I made. There are Thank yous for the wonderful party you had I went to and got drunk. There are Thank yous for that loaf of bread you gave me (the one that tasted like it was made two years ago) there are Thank yous for people who fall under the bus and we never get to see again.

But I have never seen a Thank you so you could get more Thank yous. That is a new one on me. I am going to have to Thank more people for their posts on chicken livers so I can run out to. I will have contributed to society then.

Thank you Russ. I gotta go up and Thank you for your post now.

Later John.

7. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    CUZICAN taught me that. Thanks CUZ

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Russel,I feel your pain,You just have to learn how to thank in limitation,like taking a sip of fine whiskey from a glass. to much too soon and oops it gone:smile2::cool2:​

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx for the thanx. LOL! I'm still comein out. LOL!

10. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    I've never used up all my thanks yet so I'm gonna try.If I do can I go back and remove my thanks to get some more?

11. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    There are only 4 forums I keep up with, and when I'm back in the city - no internet. It has to be this way to encourage us to explore other forums and even Rep somebody for a tattoo, and start a Bull$#!t thread like this one.

Anything for a good time!

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My mother used to say; Jack, never wear out your welcome. Now the way I see it, when ever someone says thank you, then you are supposed to say your welcome.So by not saying thanks to every post I read, useful or useless, I figure I am saving one or more of you from wearing out your welcome! :big_smile:
    You don't have to thank me. I know you would do the same for me...:wink: