Thanks Tea

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jun 7, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPERTUNITY TO THANK MATT(TEASVALLEYGUY)FOR GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME GET MY POFILE UP. DIDN'T HAVE THE MEANS TO DO IT MY SELF AND HE OFFERED HIS HELP AND I TOOK IT.THANKS MATT YOUR DA THE MANI KNOW ITS AN UGLY PIC BUT ALL I HAD .HATE MY PIC TAKEN USUALLY TRY TO HIDE WHEN PICTURE TAKEN TIME.
    AGAIN THANK YOU MATT!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    John,
    Thanks alot buddy. It is not a problem at all. I am trying to do my part to help the BOC run smoothly. We definatly want everyone to get an avatar up and not everyone has the scanner/digital cam/software to fix them up. So, this is a little something I can do to pass the time. Thanks again for the thread, much appreciated.

Tea

3. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Yeah Matt you helped me out to, and i appreciate it as well

4. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    Friday's coming Matt...just got to send you a good one of me(like there will be a lot to choose from...lol)

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Matt that is not a problem, did you get that picture back in the mail yet. Shipped it back to ya as soon as I was done with it.

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dreamer,
    Look foward to helping you get a pic up. Just ship it to the email address I provided ya.

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Profile Pics...

I just checked for fun. In the 3 years that I have been here I have fixed 173 profile pics for people. I still have them all saved on my computer. So, I think I can do it pretty easily. LMAO

8. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    tea icould use some help ,too. i am cmputer illiterate th only picture i got is a 8x10 ihave a scanner on my printer but not sure what to push. i could either call u or email. dont know how to pm

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Matt for all your hard work and helping others out, I should let (make) you fish with Mellon at the outing...:roll_eyes: or maybe not...:lol:
    Way to go and thanks for helping others out!
    Salmonid

10. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Yep i got it sometime last week , thanks alot

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You got a PM brother, I have to leave for work. Give me a call. I should be able to help you over the phone.