Thanks Sterling

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jul 23, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark Martin has retired two years ago, He has his fairwell tour. He and Rusty sat in the rocking chairs they were given, and told everyone how old they were getting and how much fun they had driving.Well what the heck! Sterling has driven for 32 years.And BOBBY Ginn didnt give him a fairwell race!!This is after Bobby said Sterling could drive for him as long as he wanted to. I want to thank Sterling for the great races he had. Back to back Datona race wins,seeing him get out of his car and do a little body work during a red flag. That was a hoot.Hear any interview with him,and you gotta smile.So Thankx Sterling, I hope you find a ride so you can go out with style.One more thing. Bobby Ginn YOU SUCK!! smokey

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think ginn wanted jr. real bad and when he got away they went into panic mode. who knows maybe sterling and ward burton can get truck rides and make the truck series better.

3. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    I have been a Sterling fan for along time what ginn did was sorry ass considering sterling is under contract he will have another ride by next season

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Sterling is probably the best class act in Nascar, he certainly didnt deserve this. He will have his day soon, probably will take over the #84 ride from Allmendinger would be my guess.