Thanks Scenic City Fishing Charters . BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bubbakat, May 10, 2006.

1. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    As you all know, except the new members and this is a good reason to become a star member.
    Scenic Fishing Charters of Chattanooga Tenn. One of the sponsors on the BOC gave a guided trip away through the BOC. This charter is owned and operated out of Chattanooga Tenn by Richard Simms.
    I, Willard King AKA Bubbakat won this trip with Richard. I phoned Richard and he set into motion the time to have this trip.
    It happened that we were having a gathering in Chattanooga on the 5th thru the 7th of May. Richard ask me if the 7th would work for me, I agreed this way I could incorporate a fishing trip in with my gathering trip.

We started out trip at around 9 am due to a rain storm. We started out with Richard showing me his techniques of getting bait. I had informed Richard that I was going to use this as a learning experience. We set into fishing and caught 18 cats ranging from 2 #S TO 8#s.
    When the day was through we had boated over thirty fish with the largest at 28#s if my old memory serves me right.
    Now if you are going to Chattanooga give Richard a shout and set up a trip with him, You won't be sorry.
    I want to thank the BOC for allowing me to participate in this contest and to Richard whom is by the way a very dedicated guide and a real nice person.
    I will run a list of pix in the fishing reports to tell the story of the catches.

To Richard and the BOC I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Willard

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    That is really awesome, I'm glad you had a good time and caught some nice fish. And yes that was a very nice giveaway.

3. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Bubbakat... thank you for the kind words.
    :0a23:
    It was a great day for me as well. It makes me happy, and proud, to share the joys of the Scenic City and the Tennessee River. Getting the chance to meet people like you is a huge bonus (no matter what ShilohRed says about you) :wink:

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Richard I just don't know how in the world you were able to fish with that man that long.
    I bet you hated every minute of it. He will keep you laughing and in tears all day.. See you posted that above so I had to do it.. LOL
    Sounds like it was a good day on the water.
    Pete