Thanks Paul and the BOC for the Upgrade!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jan 22, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks, Paul and the BOC Mods. for your efforts towards the new server! I thought I was gonna have to upgrade my computer or get a new one.. I am amazed how much faster, without the recent problems I have been having is working already! The last couple weeks, I have had troubles posting, and reading things such as, "server too busy" seems like tonight everything is working fine! maybe with a faster network I can catch up to Tea Bagger soon!! lol...thanks again, rollo

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I'll second that with an "ATTABOY" ! Keep up the good work. Thanks!

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i would like Paul, and the Mods. to post something so I can hit you with some reps. for the fine work and effort. im sure many others will join in.. don't be scared to be the first to jump on this one twinkie...lol... i usually can get quick replys from ya elsewhere!!!:smile2: j/k...rollo

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    :0a31::0a27:
    I was also having a lot of "Server too busy" trouble over the past few days. Things seem to be going a lot faster and smoother now.
    Thanks
    David

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You Betcha!! JOB WELL DONE CREW,Thanks.

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yea what they said.

But I still want my post back DH:smile2:

7. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I thought I was gonna go crazy, but I'm almost better now.LOL:crazy::big_smile:
    thanks guys.:cool2:

8. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Paul and Mods are doing Fine job. Thanks

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Lol, boy you guys sure know how to suck up. We are the ones that make this site great and we deserve the best! Fortunately we have people behind the scenes that want to make that happen. I'll be the first one to tell you, if this site doesn't live up to my standards I'll be the first to leave. I don't suppose I will ever have to because this is the best site on the Internet bar non. Thanks for keeping us in the running Paul.:wink:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i was waitin for ya jack! lol...if i can't draw the rest of 'em in, i knew you would bite!!:smile2: rollo

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Jason,

Him and JW were in chat, probably planning y'alls demise......

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This new server rocks! Thanks for the upgrade staff. Your hard work has paid off once again, and we appreciate it. It turns out that coming online with the new server happened on the same day I hooked up my new (old but freshened up a bit with a new h.d., op system, and another 256mb of sdram) computer. I'm flyin now! Now if I can just get someone to teach me how to use photoshop, I might want to give DH a run for his money.:smile2:

13. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks all.

We actually cancelled the first new contract mid-stream, "Lost Money" in the process. During the pre-decisional period, we were thinking, why put a new server back on a problematic and slow network?

We renegotiated and went with a much nicer data-center with a better network uplink. I am used to it now, but when 1st testing on my satellite connection, it was very noticeable on the difference.

We still have a slew of issues, but hopefully the majority of them stay transparent until rectified.

Next stop, Graphic designers to to the make-over.

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Paul thank you and thank you to all the staff to.This place is prety impressive and you have done something here here.......My hats off to you all!