thanks mac!

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by catfishrus, Nov 17, 2007.

1. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    mac had made post a few weeks ago about where to go this time of year for blue cats and i picked up on it and sent him a pm and he replied like a good catman would do for me and i put that lake norman knowledge to work on the yadkin chain today and it paid off for my unlce and i with two nice blues. my uncle which is 9 months younger than me had grew up together but parted ways in our teenage years but we got back on the lake together and made up for lost times doing some catfishing. we struggled in my norman spots but it hit me mid morning about what mac said so off i went in search of what mac said. he said it was good in nov. but better in dec. in case he dont remember mac. anyways my uncle caught a new pb 30lb blue cat and i caught a 23lb blue cats today but it was all due to what mac told me so read his post carefully. it can pay off and today was proof for me! so thanks to lakenormanblues for a bad day turned good! i think i know what areas he will be targeting if he comes out of retirement for the ccc tour next month.:wink: thanks mac

2. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    now im going to be up alnight reading macs posts.

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    looks like it worked for you too.:wink: nice catch today.