Thanks Hannibal Mike

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by MRR, Jun 13, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :0a31: WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPERITUNITY TO THANK HANNIBAL MIKE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME SUNDAY. GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM,CRAWDAD AND CRAWDADS NEPHEW.REALLY SOME GREAT GUYS.REALLY FUN TO FISH WITH.I THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY PUT UP A POST THANKING MIKE BUT I GUESS THE COMPUTOR PLAYED ONE OF ITS TRICKS AND CUT ME OFF BEFORE I GOT IT POSTED.LEAST WISE COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE.REALLY HAD FUN WATCHING BILL(CRAWDAD ) BRING IN THAT BIG OLE ASIAN CARP.MIKE TAUGHT ME A LOT THAT DAY. THANKS MIKE!!

2. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    We should try for this Friday morning. Anyone else close to Hannibal up for a catfish safari? Hannibal Mike

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Friday Sounds Good To Me. I'll Bring The Worms Like Before. Guess We'll Catch Rest Of Bait.right? I'll Give You A Call Thursday During The Afternoon .that Way Your More Likely To Be Up Ater Working Nights. Anything Changes Let Me Know. Hope To See You Friday Morning.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Always nice to fish with a BOC brother. Glad you got the oppertunity.

5. fishhunter

fishhunter New Member

State:
    lagrange,mo
    hey mike i'm from lagrange i'd love to hook up with you and do a little fishing!Get a hold of me anytime

6. fishhunter

fishhunter New Member

State:
    lagrange,mo
    hey mike i'm from lagrange i'd love to hook up with ya and do a little fishing! Get a hold of me anytime!

7. PRo ANGLEr

PRo ANGLEr New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Glad to see that people actually meet up and fish. If anyone from iowa wants to fish then u could hit me up im down to go catfishing/bass fishing any time hit me up if ur down.

8. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Welcome PRo Angler glad to have you on board.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome to the board Pro Angler. Kick back and enjoy this place,it's great. Just hang tight and chances are someone from your area will be getting in touch with you to do a little fishing. Mean while welcome to The BOC. Great est catfish site in the world. Great people on here. What part of Iowa are you from?Go into the Iowa forum ,You'll find more info on Iowa in there. Mean while just start putting up posts ,ask questions, and give out your fishing knowledge. You may know something that some of us fdon't know. S o don't be shy.:big_smile: