Thanks for the rain!

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Hemus Bocephus, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Hemus Bocephus

Hemus Bocephus New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Went out last night caught only one fish but it was worth it, and actually my buddy caught it!! And actually he caught two but one was a walleye but were only counting the Flattys!! I missed my chance twice on two nice runs! it just wasnt my night! I used the excuse, its been so long since i had one run like that, i was rusty! The fish & bite has been few and far between lately!! Spawn took forever up north here!! A couple pics of my buddies Flathead (28lbs CPR'd 08/22/2009) Even though i didn't get him it was nice to see the rain got the fish active again!! Gonna go back tonight, because "tonight is my night"!! At least i hope!

Attached Files:

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jerry thats a nice fish your buddy got ,hope it's your turn tonite :wink::smile2:

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That sure is a nice one. Congrats to your buddy. Good luck

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    congrats on the flatty there

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah buddy... congrats on that bad boy, and big time reps for that CPR!!!

6. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice flattie, good Pics too. :big_smile:

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i guess i missed your call jerry. lol nice fish man, lets get out and terrorize them soon bud.

8. Hemus Bocephus

Hemus Bocephus New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah man, my phone must've screwed that one up, bad reception! yeah really we can go out whenever you want. i'm pretty much ready anytime. Went out last night had some good bites, I landed one not that nice and he had one that ran under a tree and snapped off my buddy! He hasnt learned to swim em out those yet! Even though he has watched me do it half a dozen times this year! ha think it would have been another nice one! Bite is kinda slow and finiky right now but the ones that do bite are real nice! Gimmi a call when you got some time! Or ill get some better reception and give you a call next time! lol

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on the fish... I would have been happy with a night like that myself...

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana